"


Yes it is because these people voteI believe that those people actually did proof read.... that's what they think is correct.
It's a scary world we live in


I wonder wth a Merc and a couple of imports were doing at a Chevy place.Why in the hell do I want that? I don't even like Fairmonts... I'm picturing my 4.6 with the turbo shoehorned into it with the tacky tan paint job intact sporting all of it's glorious Fairmont/Zephyr ugliness and lack of character like they're something to be bragged about...

Thanks, now I have Yes hits in my head.![]()
So not even close.![]()
1923 FORD T BUCKET - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...
23 T bucket flat bed. Former show car winner. Vortec 350, 700 R4 trans w/ chevy drive train. All the chrome, bucket seats, tilt wheel, wood dash, power steering, power disk brakes w/ modified anti...dallas.craigslist.org
I like the blue paint.I love how it's supposedly a "show winner".
............................................................................................................................
..............

Why are there rubber gloves on the spoiler? Was it a crime scene?Like it matters that the plate is visible. Nobody is going down to that banjo playing sister marrying neck of the woods to look at that car, let alone steal it.
Normally a body condom is required when coming in close contact with this beauty, but since the car is where it is, gloves have to suffice...Why are there rubber gloves on the spoiler? Was it a crime scene?