Apparently Mac Haik's crooked ass has reached the "no low ballers, I know what I have" stage on a '97 V6/auto base model Mustang.

Maybe you can't over bore a block to 350ci that is already 350ciWait... Let's break this down:
The Ad says it's a 327 bored out to 350. It may be true that a 327 and 350 come with the same bore but you can still "over bore" a 327 until the total displacement is 350. The two engines have different strokes to account for differences in factory displacement.
It doesn't mention 4-bolt so, I imagine it's a regular ole' run-of-mil 327 that if I remember right, already made more power than most flat-tappet 350s wearing the same gear.
What did I miss?![]()

The Optispark timing cover that means the engine was either a 262 or 350 V8, and never a 327.Wait... Let's break this down:
The Ad says it's a 327 bored out to 350. It may be true that a 327 and 350 come with the same bore but you can still "over bore" a 327 until the total displacement is 350. The two engines have different strokes to account for differences in factory displacement.
It doesn't mention 4-bolt so, I imagine it's a regular ole' run-of-mil 327 that if I remember right, already made more power than most flat-tappet 350s wearing the same gear.
What did I miss?![]()
Can you bore a 327 out from 4.0 to 4.135? Is there that much material in a factory block?Wait... Let's break this down:
The Ad says it's a 327 bored out to 350. It may be true that a 327 and 350 come with the same bore but you can still "over bore" a 327 until the total displacement is 350. The two engines have different strokes to account for differences in factory displacement.
What did I miss?![]()
Can you bore a 327 out from 4.0 to 4.135? Is there that much material in a factory block?
To get 350 cid out of a 3.25" stroke engine, it needs a 4.135 bore.

Listed as a Weiand when it's an Offenhauser.What wrong with that ad?
Listed as a Weiand when it's an Offenhauser.
Hell it's not just any Offy, it's the notoriously bad 360.
I noticed a lot of improvement when I swapped to the ProComp knock off of the Performer RPM air gap...
Lol. You losers don't know what hood stacks are. They go right next to the speed holes.