I’ve got a 331 stroker with RHS heads 202 160 210 intake runner , Anderson B31 cam. Is this a good setup? Stock injectors.

Yeah asking if this set up is good. Bought the car this wayI believe he is asking if his stroker, heads, cam and injectors is a good 'setup'.
The rest is left up to our imagination.
Bought the engine with this setup. Just wondering if it’s a good setupOn what subject are you looking for advice?
Was thinking about adding a blower in the futureOn what subject are you looking for advice?
I have Holley systamax intakeYou have a quality heads / cam combo that is capable of making good power,
but also depends what intake you have.
I agree with injector upgrade.
Adding a blower is always fun but there are supporting mods that need to go with it.
I always take your advice, as I do anything that's free.Not that anybody would take MY advice![]()

That's a quality hci set-up , like others have mentioned an injector / maf upgrade is in order.I have Holley systamax intake
What do you mean hci? Thanks!That's a quality hci set-up , like others have mentioned an injector / maf upgrade is in order.