AFR/FTI Cam & Headswap complete!!! Car is up & running like a BEAST!!!

See I hear a few little gremlins but not 16. I have been told its just the noisy valvetrain assocaited with the aftermarket stuff and that Ed's cams may make a little more niose. I can put my hand on the VC's and notr feel anything, I think I would be able to feel the vibration, even if they were just tapping.

BTW- I am using the stock VC's with a thick gasket and some comp pro magnum rockers.

• Sponsors (?)

88stangmangt said:
94dreamgt: Doesnt look like you marked the hoses/wire's was all that crap hard to figure out how to put back on? i am doing just about the same set-up except with a blower.

If you look closely at that 5th picture from the top, you can see that I did have a bunch of the hoses and wires labeled. I was worried about this as well, especially since looking at that mess of a tangled spiderweb can be overwhelming, but if you unplug everything one at a time and label it, it shoudl be easy to go back on. It also helps that I did everything in the time of a few days so my memory was still pretty fresh about where stuff went.