after 12 years it finally begins!!!!!!!!

so finally after 12 years and 2 deployments, i have finally started working on my 70 boss 302! today i tackled pulling the motor and trans out and tomorrow i am gonna start snapping pics and pulling the wiring and other stuff out from the engine bay so it can go to the sheet metal shop to get some new quarters and inner wheelhouses welded in. I have been stockpiling parts for this bad boy for years (in between building up a 5 liter ) and i finally have the money and the time to do this one right! wish me luck and i will be posting pics soon the batteries in my camera where dead.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow! That's totally awesome. I didn't know that you had a Boss too. I love the '70 Boss' the best, especially because of the options on the exterior. They look badass with the shaker, front spoiler, rear spoiler and rear window louvers. Nice! What color are you going with? Will it be a restoration or a restomod?

iam painting it the original color of wimbeldon white. it should Look good with the stripes and all the black out treatment the bosses got. Its for the most part gonna be a resto, with a couple of things thrown in like a better cam, carb, and a nice exhaust. Oh and 4 wheel disc brakes with 17 inch torque thrust d

Good luck with it. I know for a fact that the boss 302 will run. I did a 70 maverick with a boss 302 create motor back in 77. It had a 4 speed top loader with a 4:11 9", lakewood traction bars with 50 series tires on the rear. The engine was stock except for headers, with full dual exhaust and full interior, it ran 12.90 in the 1/4. That car was awesome, drove to high school everyday and to the track on saturday night. It was the fastest car at school and made me famous with the girls. May long live the boss 302, I'm glad to see ford is producing it again. I know thier making the block, but I haven't heard anything about the cleveland heads, the heads made the boss 302, you could stick your fist into the ports.