Brakes Again with the brakes.....

Ok so here we go again with the brakes.... so to recap brake pads, rotors, front flex lines are new. Master cylinder and power booster are salvage yard but inspected with a short warranty.

The problem is there is no pedal resistance or brakes when the car is on. When the car is off there is normal resistance. I am also able to press pedal down and while holding it start car and it will maintain pressure. However as soon as I left off and try to press back down there is no resistance again. The pedal will return to normal height after pressed every time wether car is on or off.

The MC and all lines have been bled multiple times so air is not in system. I have also pulled main ABS module plug by right fender well as well as all three fuses relating to the ABS

Something that was kind of weird was after bleeding all 4 wheels this morning the fluid level of my discard bottle didn't seem to change much. When I opened the bleeder fluid would push into the line but didn't seem to push more when I pressed brake pedal(doing 1 man bleed method) maybe I missed it but pretty sure I'm right

• Sponsors (?)