North East All Ford Nationals at Carlisle, Pa.

nelzfoxes

5 Year Member
Aug 20, 2013
I’m thinking about attending this year. The event is a couple of days away. I might just drive up and register for the showfield for a day. It would be nice to run the autocross course once too. I imagine it’s about a hundred bucks to register. Anyone on here just show up and register for this event? Maybe my brother can bring his 2017 gt350?!? I’ve been doing the cars and coffee thing and honestly my car is not a show car but as far as fords go it would garner some interest.
full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ok! it is 140 miles to get to Carlisle from my house. It is all highway. I drive the Daddywagon regularly. I check the fluids often. I don’t baby the car when I drive it so I’m thinking this is a go! Am I worried?.. a little. Even though the wagon isn’t completed the way I’d like it to be, I would like to show it! It’s been a goal for me for some time now. I figure show it this summer, then take it down for the final ultimate build.

I would’ve liked to have been better prepared and more show worthy but we made it there nonetheless. Me and my son had a good day together. He was surprised at the attention that the station wagon attracted. Particularly when it was running and driving around.
full.jpg

Reactions: 1 user