ALMOSSTOCK's polishing website

• Sponsors (?)

Almost Stock still hangs around here I think, I'm sure if he sees this he'll offer tips. I can too if you want. Caswell has some good forums that I've seen in the past so we probably won't tell you anything you won't find there. It's not magic, but you do have to spend some time to work into a groove and get a feel for it.

His site will be back up when I get some time to redo and stick it back on my server. I changed servers about 6 months ago and I haven't had a chance to switch it over. Hopefully in the next couple of months I get it back online.

Tim

Tim, good to see you brah!

I used to post that cool engine diagram (with all the components labeled. I think Paul turned you onto the pic) but noticed awhile back that it was no more. :(

Almost Stock still hangs around here I think, I'm sure if he sees this he'll offer tips. I can too if you want. Caswell has some good forums that I've seen in the past so we probably won't tell you anything you won't find there. It's not magic, but you do have to spend some time to work into a groove and get a feel for it.

He's a very frequent poster over on Mustangforums.com..

:(

Tim, good to see you brah!

I used to post that cool engine diagram (with all the components labeled. I think Paul turned you onto the pic) but noticed awhile back that it was no more. :(

Hey man! Everything is good, just 9 more months in Germany and then we head back to the states. Looking forward to it. Just don't have loads of time to post on here anymore. Plus with my Stang still in storage in the states, I feel disconnected. :(

You mean this pic? :nice:

Tim

http://leemotorsports.com/almoststock/50enginepartsguide.jpg

View attachment 305910

stang22

Tim,
This time I'd like to say publicly "THANK YOU" my friend for getting my site back up and running once again.:nice:

I've said it before and I'd like to say it again; if it wasn't for Tim I wouldn't have a site, Tim is
the creator and mastermind of of my site, so what you see on my site I owe all to Tim.:hail2:

I just looked at Tim's sig and tried to go to his site... his site still isn't working, but yet he's gone out of his way to get my site up and running for those who asked about my site.

Tim you are the man my friend ..:hail2::hail2::hail2:

stang22

Tim,
This time I'd like to say publicly "THANK YOU" my friend for getting my site back up and running once again.:nice:

I've said it before and I'd like to say it again; if it wasn't for Tim I wouldn't have a site, Tim is
the creator and mastermind of of my site, so what you see on my site I owe all to Tim.:hail2:

I just looked at Tim's sig and tried to go to his site... his site still isn't working, but yet he's gone out of his way to get my site up and running for those who asked about my site.

Tim you are the man my friend ..:hail2::hail2::hail2:

:nice: :cheers:

Thanks Paul! It wasn't a big deal, I have just been procrastinating on it forever now. I know if it were you, you would have done the same for me and I am pretty sure I owe you for something. I was supposed to start working on my families motorsports site about 4 months ago, but just haven't got around to it yet. Work, sleep, eat, work, sleep, eat. You guys know how it is.

:D

Keeps me busy and makes the time go by faster. Just 9 months left, should go by fast. I will be enjoying a few weeks in San Antonio and Corpus Christi here in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to some good Mexican food!

:cheers:

Tim