Alright, my turn for a girl thread...

riceslayer302

Banned
Oct 3, 2006
CT
ok, this is dumb...

so about 4 weeks ago, my friend tony and i are leaving work, it was the day before my 21st birthday, i had to stop at the bank to get a couple hundred bucks out for bar money or whatever. so we go through the drivethrough bank thing in my 04 ranger, and there is this girl working the desk. pretty good looking girl, hot skinny tall blonde. anyways, i wasnt really paying attention, tony was freaking out "omg she's so fine" whatever. So i give her my withdrawl slip, she goes in back, brings me my money, smiles and says "oh, have a happy birthday." i thanked her, and we left. so i tease tony for a bit tell him she likes me w/e, he says no way.

so, about a week goes by and he keeps bugging me to go back to see her, i kinda wanted to anyways to see how it goes, hey you never know right? so we go back, again she's there, again i appologize for not having my account number on me. take out 400 bucks so i look like a baller lol, and leave. this time she flirted with me a bit. i didnt think much of it w/e.

so today we went back, havent been there in like 2 weeks, i had to drive my dad's 06 F350 today cuz my ranger is getting serviced. so i wasnt even thinking of stopping until tony starts teasing me saying i wont stop and she wont even recognize me. so i made a bet with him she'd recognize me. so we go through, and sure as **** she asks me "new truck?" and now this girl is really getting to me, i got nervous and kinda ****ed it up, not to mention the ******* in my pass seat is laughing at me the whole time, making fun of how i hold my pen, etc. so she teases me about it, and for not having my account number, again. w.e goes in the back to get my money. i get my money and leave.

ok... so now here is where i need all your help... i was thinking of a little plan, go back, and fill out a withdrawl slip, put my phone number in the account number box and say something like "i didnt have my account number again so i just put my other one in there for you"

:rlaugh::rlaugh:

lol, how bad do you think im gonna crash and burn???

:SNSign::SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Glad I didnt come to a forum to learn how to ask out a girl when I was a kid. Just man up without your friend, talk to her, and ask her out.

go back there without your friend.

ask her for her name and deposit some money, the next day go inside the bank, ask for her, and withdraw some money while you flirt a little, and ask her out. couldnt hurt to try.

What bank is this at? I can roll up in a fancy car and get her number too...

:D

I say do something that throws her. It's worked for me to just up front ask her if you can buy her dinner some time. Sounds queer but works most of the time.

Wow..i started a trend.

I say skip the lame pick-up line and talk to her. Don't bring your friend, show up alone, smile, strike up some small talk and see how it goes. Keep it short and simple so she looks forward to your visit. Do it a few times and then skip the cheezy pick-up line and just ask her to go for a drink one night or something.

If she says no call me up and tell me what bank to go to....i need a girl #4 :)

One big disadvantage of asking out bank teller chicks is that they can know a LOT about you before even going on a date with you. So, if you're the type to find yourself overdrawn a lot, or you don't keep a decent number in your savings/checking, chances are she won't be inclined to go with ya' ... unless you have some sort of mad mack-daddy skills going for you. Judging by the fact that you're asking for advice from a forum full of dudes who inevitably reply "PIITB" to every thread involving chicks, I'd say the latter probably does not apply, but good luck anyhow. :D

Just ask her out next time you go in, damn what a bunch of wussies here. :nonono:
Shes hot, should I ask her out?
But, but, but she might say no.

Its always the same, ask her out and PIITB. Thats all you will ever get from stangnet for dating advice :rlaugh:

lol good advice by all haha, i deff know i need to ditch my ****in idiot friend, ive got a hot date at the beach on friday with a different girl, if that doesnt work out im gonna go back to the bank and PIITB.