Alright who can weld aluminum?

WOT

Founding Member
Nov 26, 2000
Regina, Canada
I need my intercooler piping welded up and I need someone to do the welding. Even if there is someone with a tig welder and is able to use it farly well.

I called around and no one is really interested in doing it right away. After I told them what is needed they kind of brushed me off. As in "Oh we are really busy and probably wouldn't get to it any time soon."

So if anyone knows anyone that would want to do it let me know.

Also who would do tube bead rolling? I need to add a bead to the ends of the piping so they don't slip out of the silicone couplers.

• Sponsors (?)

When I fixed my intercooler I used Collicut which just so happens to right next door to where I work, and they fixed her up good. And then I took it over to the rad shop which deals with my company I work for and they tested as well as cleaned her out real good for me. An intercooler should be a peice of cake for a good shop to do, like take maybe 1/2 hour tops to do.

Just wondering if you tried Metal Dynamics?I know they weld aluminum and they are performance orientated.Another thought would Regina Wheel works or Precision Propeller Repair.They aren't welding shops but they should have a lot of experience welding aluminum.