Another Fox TB Conversion Question.

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
I see the link on the how to threads for the mechanics and part description, but is there a list of the EXACT parts needed, and/or a site that sells the parts needed in one set?

I know I need the TB with Spacer, which Im getting from Accufab, PN F75KS, but I was hoping to order all the other parts in one shot.

Thanks
RC

• Sponsors (?)

I got my Accufab TB from www.bieberfever.com and also got a used throttle cable and bracket from them. They should know everything you need for the swap and since they deal in used parts you should be able to get everything from them.

I know there was thread awhile ago about them screwing some guy with a new edge over, but I've ordered from them a couple times and had no problems.

I got my Accufab TB from www.bieberfever.com and also got a used throttle cable and bracket from them. They should know everything you need for the swap and since they deal in used parts you should be able to get everything from them.

I know there was thread awhile ago about them screwing some guy with a new edge over, but I've ordered from them a couple times and had no problems.

Do you have link or phone number for them?

Thanks
RC

Here's the pic of the exact parts you need. The only thing missing is (optional) a fox cruise control cable.

foxtb1swappartshw3.th.jpg

Your best bet is to buy the tb and plate separately. Then go to a scrap yard and get the rest of the parts. Unless you want to buy everything new...Then try a restoration company.