Another unusual restomod

• Sponsors (?)

its not a restomod. it is an original that someone did in the 60s. i think its ugly as sin but i have seen it in books and its probably a piece of history. i wouldnt pay anything for it. lol

Another fine example of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. that poor car looks like a hearse.

All the people who get up in arms when a nice fastback is turned into an Eleanor have nothing to complain about as long as idiots are engaging in this kind of bestiality with classic Mustangs. At least an Eleanor looks kind of trick.

Vehicle Description

this is a one of a kind car it was made by a guy that worked for ford motor co in the sixtys he took a 66 fast back and made a sd out of it for a proto type car ford did not put it in to production but their was a kit made and soild in the sixtys to do this this is the first car it has a small block ford motor and auto trans it runs very strong so if you want a car that is not like any other give me a call 541-747-1988 or 541-726-4986 ask for tracy or rick thanks for looking

reenmachine said:
After seeing what they did to that fastback, it would surprise you that they'd drop a V8 in a 6-cyl car?

Oh, I'm not surprised....just making an observation. The clown running the auction wants us to believe that this was the first of a conversion done in the sixties yet there seem to be so many red flags here. If this had been done back in the 60's for prototype purposed why would they use a 6 cylinder car?