Any Advice on 408 Build

So I started to build a 351W stroked to 408 cubic inches about 3 years ago. I had all the machine work done at the local race shop. I have a friend who builds motors for a living who is doing the assembly. I spent a pretty penny on the rotating assembly and bought a set of pro-comp aluminum heads. He has spend about 2 weeks porting and polishing the heads to get the flow numbers up. I bought a man of war aluminum intake that is just huge. I'm working with a Carb guy on getting a carb build. I'm not too sure what exhaust to use? and if I should go to electric water pump. We plan on driving this car on the street lightly but more to go to the 1/4 mile and have fun. Has anyone built a 408. Any HP number, torque or any advise on a tranny and stuff like that?. I have a 91 super charged and too me that car is a rocket so im sooo looking forward to the 408 being fiinshed. Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Electric WP for light street use should be no problem, and go big on the exhaust, i'd say 1 7/8" headers.

Look into accufab for the headers, the price isnt bad and from what i hear they dont hang all low like kooks or my bassani's