Any Advice on 408 Build

So I started to build a 351W stroked to 408 cubic inches about 3 years ago. I had all the machine work done at the local race shop. I have a friend who builds motors for a living who is doing the assembly. I spent a pretty penny on the rotating assembly and bought a set of pro-comp aluminum heads. He has spend about 2 weeks porting and polishing the heads to get the flow numbers up. I bought a man of war aluminum intake that is just huge. I'm working with a Carb guy on getting a carb build. I'm not too sure what exhaust to use? and if I should go to electric water pump. We plan on driving this car on the street lightly but more to go to the 1/4 mile and have fun. Has anyone built a 408. Any HP number, torque or any advise on a tranny and stuff like that?. I have a 91 super charged and too me that car is a rocket so im sooo looking forward to the 408 being fiinshed. Thanks guys

Electric WP for light street use should be no problem, and go big on the exhaust, i'd say 1 7/8" headers.

Look into accufab for the headers, the price isnt bad and from what i hear they dont hang all low like kooks or my bassani's