ANY INFO ON 2001 MUSTANG BULLITT PROTOTYPE?????HELP!!!!

newedgestang02

May 5, 2008
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the 2001 mustang bullitt PROTOTYPE. I have loved it since the day I saw it. The front bumper, the hood with the smaller scoop that looks like its molded into the hood, That bad A** rear bumper........ the car is PERFECTION in everyway possible. Does anybody know if there are ANY company's that sells these pieces, even if its expensive.Or any companies that could custom make these pieces, I would spend 3-4k on all of these pieces, maybe more. IF ANYONE HAS INFO ON WHERE TO GET THESE (BUMPERS, HOOD,C PANELS) PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Here are some pics to refresh your memory.
WARNING: AFTER LOOKING AT THESE PICS, YOUR CAR WONT LOOK SO NICE ANYMORE.......

Ford Mustang Bullitt GT, 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT | Conceptcarz.com - Pictures, Pricing, Information, Wallpaper, History

• Sponsors (?)

front bumper doesn't exhist anywhere,
rear bumper might be able to be made. Looks like a terminator bumper with the whole thing painted as opposed to the grey plastic on the bottom. Mustang logo would have to be grafted though.
c-pillars are production peices on the bullitt and Mack 1. Should be able to get those from Ford.

its not the hottest new edge from ford. A slammed Terminator takes that cake. The front bumper doesn't flow well from that bullitt. still has the bottom that slops down towards the wheels.

Sorry mang, I looked but was of no help. Thoes rockers are unique and the rear bumper is not a Termi bumper, its close but no flat spot in the center and the cutouts are smaller for the tail pipes. The hood can be made easily enough but it looks like you will have to have the whole setup custom made :shrug:

the car is nice and that back bumper is pretty cool.front bumper looks cool at first glance untill you notice the grill and how far that bumper is actually stretched out