Any Of The Old Timers Still Here?

• Sponsors (?)

I could have sworn I posted a reply in here but I guess I never did.

Work kept me from doing anything on my 67 so I stopped coming around as much but I poke my head in every now and then. I am mostly in the SN95 forums these days because I only ever work on my 03 Mach 1 these days since I moved out of state and my 67 is back at my parents house still. I really miss working on the classic Mustangs though.

I'm still hear, but mostly lurking for the past several years :)
Starting to look more at the 60s section since I'm hoping to pick up a 69' sports roof at some point

Also the SN95 family is the same chassis as the Fox platform. While SN95 runs from 94-04 a lot of people call the 99-04 the "New Edge" to distinguish the body style change from the earlier SN95 cars. I've never liked the term personally but it is more specific.

To add to the confusion, there are multiple types of modular motors which came in the SN95s from 96 and on, Windsor, Romeo and Teksid.

Also the SN95 family is the same chassis as the Fox platform. While SN95 runs from 94-04 a lot of people call the 99-04 the "New Edge" to distinguish the body style change from the earlier SN95 cars. I've never liked the term personally but it is more specific.

To add to the confusion, there are multiple types of modular motors which came in the SN95s from 96 and on, Windsor, Romeo and Teksid.
And you can put in a Coyote 5.0 too.

Haven't posted much myself. Busy with work, school and family. The 'Stang had to take a back seat. I still Take Mojo out just to knock the cobwebs off. Hopefully in the next year or two I'll be able to start work on her though. Re-install the 4 speed, (C4 installed by Zeek due to right shoulder issues from polio) new springs, Shelby drop, frontend rebuild and pwr steering repair. Pretty much that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Haven't posted much myself. Busy with work, school and family. The 'Stang had to take a back seat. I still Take Mojo out just to knock the cobwebs off. Hopefully in the next year or two I'll be able to start work on her though. Re-install the 4 speed, (C4 installed by Zeek due to right shoulder issues from polio) new springs, Shelby drop, frontend rebuild and pwr steering repair. Pretty much that's it.
:worthlesb