Any Of The Old Timers Still Here?

Put stripes on her yesterday...

4EzgZJO_o_w35OejHtUxfliRLRziyT-xFZwAJ3bUiHMw6HP0c65f__D_TKc9A80ZTk-bOdt4o9meHFnp-c=w1226-h919-no.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Hungrey, you and Real Mongo are the only 2 names I recognize. I haven't been here in years either. Sold the '70 Ragtop, and my son sold the '69 coupe. I do have the 67 coupe my brother bought from Aero here. My father was restoring it when he Passed last year so I may get back to it if I live long enough. I just pulled my '66 F250 in the shop to restomod it. Picked up a Rotisserie Yesterday to do the frame, think I'll have fun with this one and make it a 100 4x4 with air ride. Have to do something for fun. while I'm thinking about it I want to put a rally pack in the 'F100 and swap out the tac for a air pressure gauge, I have a factory tac for the dash and need the air gauge for the air ride system. Any idea what diameter gauge in in the Rally Pac? Oops, just noticed Edbert is here too. GTA looks good buddy.

Last edited:
Hungrey, you and Real Mongo are the only 2 names I recognize. I haven't been here in years either. Sold the '70 Ragtop, and my son sold the '69 coupe. I do have the 67 coupe my brother bought from Aero here. My father was restoring it when he Passed last year so I may get back to it if I live long enough. I just pulled my '66 F250 in the shop to restomod it. Picked up a Rotisserie Yesterday to do the frame, think I'll have fun with this one and make it a 100 4x4 with air ride. Have to do something for fun. while I'm thinking about it I want to put a rally pack in the 'F100 and swap out the tac for a air pressure gauge, I have a factory tac for the dash and need the air gauge for the air ride system. Any idea what diameter gauge in in the Rally Pac? Oops, just noticed Edbert is here too. GTA looks good buddy.

It all sounds like fodder for a progress thread to me. :)

By the way:

If any old-timers happen across this thread and do not have access to their old account, Private Message me.

You will need to create an account in order to send me a PM then we can fix it from there.

Very nice.
Are you going to update your webpage?
I'm thinking no, I started to but am too lazy to actually do HTML anymore and my GUI tools are all obsolete so I've been updating the progress (sort of, just realized last update was almost two months ago) of the body and paint on a new site. I've made progress since the last update, will try to post some of that soon. I did import much of the old content but did not refine it much if at all.

About to head out to the garage today, it has finally warmed up to where I can work out there. I need to get front turn signals wired up and the backup lights/license-plate lights then I should be able to pass inspection.

Anyway, here's the link to what happened in 2017...
http://sylvia1967blog.wordpress.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I got back on here last year after being gone a decade... or two... how long has it been? I still have my '66 coupe. Sold off the '69 fastback and the '64 Falcon back in 2012. Ended up back here when I bought a '07 GT for my daughter (she wanted a Mustang for a first car.. like her dad). Makes me smile seeing some familiar names in this forum - Monkey, Edbert, Cochino, Mongo, Rusty67, Foghorn...

And yeah, being back is making me feel old, especially cruising the S197 forums..

I actually just pulled my 67 into my shop this evening to start the tear down.

I finally have reached equilibrium between income and time to actually do stuff!

I just moved into a new house with a detached 1500 square ft shop. Kind of excited to start getting my projects underway.

I actually just pulled my 67 into my shop this evening to start the tear down.

I finally have reached equilibrium between income and time to actually do stuff!

I just moved into a new house with a detached 1500 square ft shop. Kind of excited to start getting my projects underway.

Damnit man, your detached shop is about 300 sq/ft larger than my house LOL.

It's a bit better now. Hung the cabinets and moved the household stuff to the garage.

Just need to install the compressor, run air lines, set up the kegerator, and finish the stereo install.

Pro tip. Don't make your better half too comfortable after moving. As soon as you do, the unpacking stops.