Any of you guys musicians?

• Sponsors (?)

I just graduated this year but as of right now i've played the violin since I was in 5th grade, and though i'm not proud of playing the violin for some reason I stuck with it for that long (HOT CHICKS in orchestra, no lie). I also sort of know piano and guitar, but the violin I know like the back of my hand.

I play guitar and I'm pretty good.I enjoy playing hard rock and hardcore punk
music.I have been playing for eight years now.How long have you been
playing guitar? Any good?

used to play Trumpet in HS. competed at the state level. had a scholarship opportunity to the UH, but i didnt want to pursue music.
played everything from jazz and classical to some modern stuff.

Alto Sax since 4th grade is my main instrument. Ive played the Baritone Sax for 4 years, however the Bari and Alto are the same fingerings so ive really played that since 4th too :p. I have about 2 years experience with the Tenor Sax as well and I taught myself how to play the flute. i am currently learning the guitar

classical, jazz and rock

I Have played a studied percussion since i was 10. I have played snare drum for Pacific Crest Drum & Bugle Corp., The Santa Ana Winds, Long Beach Junior concert band, and as captain, i took my High school drumline to State Finals and placed second for the last 2 years.

Next year i will be attending USC to study Jazz Performance and Theory and will play in the Trojan Marching band as snare #4 out of 8

ShapeShifter said:
cool Kind Diamond avatar! BTW

Actually, I grew up with the drummer of King Diamond (Matt Thompson). He's a good guy and inspired me to play drums. I've been playing for almost 20 years, gigging of about 4 years and then stopped. I am now auditioning for local cover bands to get back into the scene. Once you get a taste of playing music, it's with you forever!!

reeber said:
Actually, I grew up with the drummer of King Diamond (Matt Thompson). He's a good guy and inspired me to play drums. I've been playing for almost 20 years, gigging of about 4 years and then stopped. I am now auditioning for local cover bands to get back into the scene. Once you get a taste of playing music, it's with you forever!!

Wow, thats cool man. Thompson joined the band around 99-00 right?