Any of you guys musicians?

• Sponsors (?)

I am an amateur Producer, Hip Hop mostly. I have a unique style, and I compose all of my music. No steeling melodies, I mean yes, I sample, but only sounds, never a full loop, not more than what I need to use the sound, actually, 99% of my sampling is off of movies, sound effects, stuff like that, most of my melodies are made using different kinds of plugins, I use strings and piano alot. I do play a little piano tho, love it. I use midi to make alot of the melodies in my hip hop, here's a new beat I made recently....I spend alot of my time producing beats, I sell....some, but, it's mostly a hobby right now, i'm waiting for something. Most of my work is, well, more on this side of the spectrum, just...relaxing melody, easy flow, I make very agressive beats also, the kind that make you wanna bust out some rhymes.

http://media.putfile.com/The_Final_Chapter_Instrumental

Yeah I play. . .
100_0105.jpg

classic rock, blues. . .your run of the mill sexy ass rock n roll :D

Attachments

• 100_0105.jpg
    100_0105.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 72
DeathMetal said:
Wow, thats cool man. Thompson joined the band around 99-00 right?

He's been in so many bands, I lost track of when he joined them. I just remember hanging out with him in his mom's townhome in Barton Run (the name of our development we grew up in). We would have "drum wars". He would do a solo, then I would, then we'd play together. It was so fun. He was, however, a natural drummer. He plays so effortlessly. He doesn't even have to think. His mom was actually a high school music teacher and played classical violin until she passed away with brain cancer. His younger brother, Tom (I know, cruel, Tommy Thompson) plays saxophone pretty good. He's not in the music business though. This thread actually reminded me to email him. I think he's in Germany right now touring. It's so hard to keep up with him.