Any red mustangs with bullitts out there? pics?

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
espicially vermillion red with anthricite bullitts. i was dreaming about that while sleeping last night. but any shade of either will do.

so how about it... anyone have pics.

• Sponsors (?)

How about this?

P1010008_resized.JPG

P1010010_resized.JPG

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFOGMFOGMOMFGOMFGOMFOGMFOMGOFMGOFMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! i was hoping for a gt hatch!!!!!!!!!! yes.... now i can rest in piece.

by the way, is that for sale!

carbed87 said:
by the way, is that for sale!

NO - I know everyone has a price, but I don't think I'll be selling my Stang anytime soon...

WhiteHeat306 said:
Nice Aaron.....got any without the t-tops on?

Now that I think about it...no - I don't. Time to get the camera out! :SNSign:

MyBad70 said:
lose the tail lights and send me the louvers:D

HAHA - the ever popular tail light debate. I'm definately "pro cheese graters". As far as the louvers go, I had every intention of dropping the louvers when I bought the car, but they grew on me and are now a perminant fixture.

Mustang5L5 said:
Damn you Ford for getting rid of T-tops. :(

Oh well at least i have the sunroof

Well - T-Tops are nice until you have to wash the car. Then I have to be careful so that I don't give the interior a bath - even with 100% new seals installed.
However on a nice sunny day or clear night... :drool:

Mustang5L5 said:
Sunroofs are the same way.

But every since i installed new seals and cleared the drain holes it's been pretty much leak free.

Glad to hear you fixed your problem....now I need to do the same.

My problem is related to the door window alignment. Ford published a manual just to address the leaking issue:

http://foureyedpride.com/fep_bild/troof_leak

I just need to find the time to go through the steps and I hope to have the problem solved.