Roush Any S. Californians going this weekend to New CC Spot???

It was good seeing everyone today, esp. that cute doll Kaitlin! (sp??) Congrats again Mike and Erin (again sp??)

Now post some of those pics Marcus! I'm still waiting on the pic of the dyno sessions and that infamous TSB!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Yea,

It was good seeing everyone. Just for anyone else, the turnout was a bit disappointing. Hardly 150 car there today. Did anyone count? The best part of the show was seeing baby Kaitlyn! Congrats again to the proud parents.

Mike, email me [email protected] for your pic.

Cheers

I agree Marcus, the turn out of cars wasn't as good as usual! Maybe the fact that this past weekend was the same weekend as the end of SEMA, who knows! Anyways, it was fun meeting up with all you guys and shooting the @*#+!:D Mike & Erins new edition, Kaitlins first car show! Glad we were a part of it!:)

I don't care about numbers. The lot would have been overun with Italians anyway. I really go for the classics, as you know Todd, and this past weekend had them in spades.

The guy handing out flyers for Balboa is getting shot down all over. The organizers that hang out at ferrarichat are still saying PAG is the place.

What amazed me most was how absolutely SILENT the GT500 was. We were less than 2 feet from it as it pulled in and parked and I would never have known it was running except we saw it moving.