Any Titanium Frost Wheel Setups (PICS)

Foursixxx

Aug 12, 2017
Anybody with titanium frost have pictures of wheels , trying to figure out what
kind of setup i want to do with mine. These are on as rollers as is was on a 55 f100 .

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Just got my notchback running had to put some rollers off my dads f100 . What do you guys think too much chrome huh!?
Snapchat-474131320.jpg

Too much rim for the tire on the front. Sorry if that is your taste, but in my opinion the rubber ALWAYS needs to stick out further than the rim. No matter tire size.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Too much rim for the tire on the front. Sorry if that is your taste, but in my opinion the rubber ALWAYS needs to stick out further than the rim. No matter tire size.
Yeah I just have these on as rollers just to drive around as I just got it running, I was debating on going race stars 92 series wrapped with MT ET Street r's, im leaning towards a drag set up either pro stars or welds skinnys up front . Tough decisions :shrug:Yes definitely too much rim !

If it’s a street car, stay away from the skinnies....... too little wheel and tire. They look cool, but not practical to drive around every day with.

Reactions: 1 users
As a fan of OEM style...I agree the 17 inch Pony wheels would look good. My vote is for these cobra wheels though. Can’t remember what year Cobras these came on.

08A9929A-B93C-4AF6-8F40-B9E36FA65EF2.jpeg
A15959C0-F596-4805-BDAF-EB980585C7B1.jpeg

I think just about any wheel will work on a Titanium frost car as long as it is a bright finish like polished, chrome, or machined.

I have 01 cobra wheels on my 91 titanium frost notchback. When I get new wheels, chrome 17" ponys are near the top of my list.
20170729_185216.jpg
20170729_185144.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Over the years i've grown more found of lx's with black bumper trim.
With that said i don't think chrome goes with it.
It's two different looks, the black bumper trim cars are understated and stock looking and the chrome is flashy and in your face.

• Agree
I've had these Mesh wheel since '82 14x7 and now SVE has a set in the 17x8/17x9. Been a long time for these. Looking to get a set in 2021!

My car...
TWR-5.0 RS.jpg
Screenshot 2020-12-23 124517.jpg