Anybody doing anything cool for Christmas?

TweekedGT

Jul 22, 2004
Alberta
What's up everybody! Anybody going or doing anything cool for the holidays? Not doing too much here. Staying home and relaxing with the family. Lot's of people from work are going to Mexico or Hawaii which really sucks cause I have to hear about it all day. :mad: Anybody going skiing?

• Sponsors (?)

Nothing but alittle bit of R & R, I have had the longest 4-5 weeks of my life and I'm ready to kick back and relax...just like ryan said watch world junoirs I would love to go there this year because they are in grandforks North dakota, like 6-7 hours a way I assume.....

I can't say I'm much of a hockey fan but even I am starting to miss it. Sadly I am an NFL fan first and foremost. Our junior hockey team is the Medicine Hat Tigers and we have a few boys on the World Junior Team. It should be an awesome tournament. It will be good to have my brothers in town and we can sit down and watch a few games and just relax.

The G/F has a stupid fashion show on Xmas eve and I'm being forced into going [Grrrrr!!!] but then on Xmas day we are going to my brothers till 5ish and then off to the G/f parents.
For New Years, my G/F and I and 6 other couples, booked cabins at Child's Lake in Duck Mtn. Provincial Park and we're going snowmobiling. Yippy!!!