• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Anybody got their stock springs laying around?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROLLIN5.0
  • Start date Start date Aug 25, 2005

ROLLIN5.0

New Member
Nov 19, 2004
135
0
0
Tulsa, OK
Aug 25, 2005
#1
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #1
I think my car has the 2.5" Eibach springs. The front end might as well be rigid, and the rear only has about an inch of travel. It's starting to make noise over bumbs, launching, around turns, ect. It's time to redo/upgrade the entire suspension, and the brakes, but I would like to throw some stock springs on the car for the time being. I can throw a couple bucks plus shipping, if anyone has some. Or you can pay the shipping both ways, and send me the stockers, I'll swap, and send you what's on my car straight across (other than shipping). I can't guarantee what they are, but the guy I bought the car from said they were Eibach, and it's freakin slammed.
Brandon
 

stprorolla49

Active Member
Oct 9, 2004
1,455
15
39
Fairfield, CT/North Jersey
Aug 25, 2005
#2
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #2
ROLLIN5.0 said:
I think my car has the 2.5" Eibach springs. The front end might as well be rigid, and the rear only has about an inch of travel. It's starting to make noise over bumbs, launching, around turns, ect. It's time to redo/upgrade the entire suspension, and the brakes, but I would like to throw some stock springs on the car for the time being. I can throw a couple bucks plus shipping, if anyone has some. Or you can pay the shipping both ways, and send me the stockers, I'll swap, and send you what's on my car straight across (other than shipping). I can't guarantee what they are, but the guy I bought the car from said they were Eibach, and it's freakin slammed.
Brandon
Click to expand...
you got any pics of your car with em on?? i'd be interested in trading......
 

ROLLIN5.0

New Member
Nov 19, 2004
135
0
0
Tulsa, OK
Aug 25, 2005
#3
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #3
http://photobucket.com/albums/b148/PLAYRR2000/?action=view&current=updated_sideshot.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b148/PLAYRR2000/?action=view&current=updated_rear_view.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b148/PLAYRR2000/?action=view&current=corner_updated.jpg
I have 245/40/18's, and there is almost no gap at all, as you can see from the photos. I love the way they look. I just need a full makeover, and am going to go with something better for weight transfer in the end. Let me know.
Brandon
 

juiced_94gt

Active Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,143
0
36
Southern California
Aug 25, 2005
#4
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #4
i got stock ones...$30.plus whatever shipping is. email at quick94gt@sbcglobal.net
 

ROLLIN5.0

New Member
Nov 19, 2004
135
0
0
Tulsa, OK
Aug 26, 2005
#5
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #5
ttt
 

Hef5.0weisen

20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 5, 2004
574
4
28
NorthWest Florida
Aug 26, 2005
#6
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #6
I still got mine in the garage taking up space..PM me
 

ROLLIN5.0

New Member
Nov 19, 2004
135
0
0
Tulsa, OK
Aug 26, 2005
#7
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #7
I found some. Thanks again Hef5.0weisen.
Brandon
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
275
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 1994 Cobra Supercharger install
  • from6to8
  • Sep 25, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
420
Views
11K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
from6to8
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
E
Finished my Fox Hydroboost Install - Tips
  • Engineer Duane
  • Apr 9, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2025
Engineer Duane
E
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?