Anybody recognize these driving lights?

My uncle gave these to me out of his stock of old ford parts for my fox body but I never got around to installing them. I'm assuming that they're from an early fox or maybe t-bird but I really can't tell from the plug. The lenses say "Bosch Halogen" and the cases say "Bosch, made in sweden" on them. The glass lenses are about 5.5" x 3.5" and have no cracks or scratches. They have plugs on the end which I have included pictures of as well as a tag that reads "0332098113 FR4". Also in the box were:
- Two rectangular plastic clip-on covers with the Ford logo
- Two soft KC HiLites elastic covers
- A fog light switch with a tag that reads "0332098113 TX8"

Jan11013.jpg

Jan11015.jpg

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Jan11013.jpg
    Jan11013.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Jan11015.jpg
    Jan11015.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Sponsors (?)

The early fox, T-bird, and lincolns had Marchall fog lights. Those look more like a truck style. Still a cool set either way.

+1, and the Marchall lights have a true glass lens with a cat face image in the center. Really expensive, really hard to find, and really fragile (they also came with protective covers), but really cool. I believe the Marchall lights also came on Porsches and the like.

How do the lights mount? If they have a hinge base mount that comes off the long side, they might fit early Fox cars. I believe the Marchall lights had about the same dimensions.

Those are more like the Hella lights that were used on the T-Birds of '87/'88.Marchalls were bigger and go for more money.Used on the Mark VII's,'84-'85-and '86 Turbo Coupes,and some Fox Stangs before the round fog lights came out.This set you are showing does look like they are for a truck as stated above,but they'll fit my Bird if you want to sell.

Thanks for the replies. I knew that the foxes had marchall fogs I just thought maybe, with these being so close, these were used too. Trucks were my next guess.

NikwoaC- When I googled "bosch driving lights," I did find some pictures of these on porsches and a few bmws, but no luck with fords. I'm not quite sure what you mean by the long side but I'll try to snap a picture when I have a chance of the mounting stud and hinge

Vinnietbird- I was trying to find out what they were from to see if I could maybe get the rest of the wiring harness to hook them up in my brother's car but if you're interested, shoot me a pm with an offer and I'll think about it.

I think those are Ranger lights, definitely not used on the capri,tbird,mustang.

Those were sold as a aftermarket kit I believe, may have been factory on some too but I know there is an aftermarket kit with the 2 lights, covers and wiring harness.