Anybody running 1 chamber flows with pipes?

DLo

Mar 31, 2005
I've got stock headers, 2 cat bbk xpipe, and an american thunder catback (2 chamber delta flows). It's a little quieter than I expected, I'd toss my pipes but I kind of like the look, not to mention I just paid for them. Anybody have 1 chamber flows with pipes? Is it pretty loud? I don't care if the car drones. I miss the sound of my stock h-pipe with the flows dumped at lower rpms.

• Sponsors (?)

i've never heard a stang with one chambers, but if you want loud, go with a straight through resonator. ive got dynomax bullets with a 2-cat xpipe and 2 1/4" tails and its about as loud as your gonna get with cats on there. SLP LM1 might be a little louder but its basically just strait pipe.

95five-oh said:
i've never heard a stang with one chambers, but if you want loud, go with a straight through resonator. ive got dynomax bullets with a 2-cat xpipe and 2 1/4" tails and its about as loud as your gonna get with cats on there. SLP LM1 might be a little louder but its basically just strait pipe.
Got any sound clips? I was thinkin of getting a bassani catback later on, don't really like the SLP tips. How is the cruising drone?

I do know of a 5.0 with 1 chambers, but he's runnin dumps. Wondering how pipes would sound.

DLo said:
Got any sound clips? I was thinkin of getting a bassani catback later on, don't really like the SLP tips. How is the cruising drone?

I do know of a 5.0 with 1 chambers, but he's runnin dumps. Wondering how pipes would sound.

nah unfortunately I don't have any clips right now, but i'm working on it. The drone with these resonators is very minimal, Theyre actually quieter at idle and cruising than my 2 chamber flows were with the same midpipe. under WOT however theyre much louder.