Anybody who has ever driven or has a Cervini kit

snakebitx1

Oct 8, 2006
Orlando
So i was wondering how is the ground clearance with the c-500 on in everyday life, because it looks mighty low and if you don't have good streets and/or have a steep driveway that could be a problem :( On the Cervini page it says it's 5" off the ground with the kit... Even so the kit's pretty strong since it's urethane right?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

My paint work will begin wrapping up this week. I had everything bolted on the car and drove it at stock ride height. The car doesn't look right at stock height. mine won't be an everyday driver, so I lowered it. I think the only area I see being a problem is the side exit exhaust. The stainless pipe has to pass under the pinch welds on the sides of the car on it's way to the exit holes in the side skirts. I only have about 4.25 inches of clearance at this point.

This is with the Prokit springs which netted me about 1.70" of drop in the rear.

I think the nose will be fine. I'll post a few photos of the car later without the skirts on so you can see what I mean.

yeah i was reading somewhere else this guy had his lowered and his exhaust would hit sometimes and like kind of angle the exhaust. Deff post some pics when you get it done... and did u buy the # 9022? Yeah i've been saving up ... i'm hoping to have enough money by this summer to get it :D