Anyone Else Buy Stuff You Don't Need?

• Sponsors (?)

the Dogg has a great reputation man a little elbow grease and some mothers and shine her back up
For sure that dude seems cool, I’ve watched his YouTube builds he’s pretty crafty. I’m still in limbo between getting this Kenne Bell kit vs running a V3. The KB I know I will want to fab it and run air to air bc I just can’t help
Myself. So I’m looking at 3500 for the kit bc he won’t budge, then the fab cost and intercooler, piping etc which will probably end up being idk I’m guessing at least another 1000-1500 I guess. Then I’ll want it black powder coated so then there’s that. The guy keeps calling me to see if I want it still so it’s obviously not sold yet. Idk!!

I am a huge fan of the PD blowers, thats why i went through all the trouble of fabbing up my own kit. the instant torque is the tits
Ha ha I bet, and I’m not looking to go track days or anything just a fun street beast. Honestly all this recent motor work that was done I haven’t even really gone out and enjoyed it since I got the tune and dyno done, bc I have these gremlins messing with me. First it was the distributor, then fuel things, and I’m still hounded with fuel issues, something cutting out I believe, code 96 then I lose fuel pressure completely and car shuts off. Real pita, and unfortunately i can only do so much myself as my limited knowledge can only get me to a point. Like I told noobz it’s hard to get out for a drive and always have to worry if I’m gonna shut off at a light or be able to make it home. I just want it to also be reliable and not have that running in the back of my head. Anyways I just have the itch for a blower even though I haven’t really enjoyed the new improvements and power. Like I mentioned I just can’t help myself I’m always looking for the next buy. There just is something cool about popping the hood and it being different, and that Kenne Bell would surely be different

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Just bought this little bad boy for no reason besides wanting to cruise it at car shows. Already found an upgrade to I can boost that mph up to 19!!!!!!!! Time to mount some speakers and fill it with beers! Damn it craigslist
488B37AE-6C72-447F-9D97-C127C92EB79E.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Technically I didn't buy it, but the wife got me this for my bday

IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3287.JPG

Can't decide if I build or not

Here are the sets I have Mike. It’s not the creator set though, those are more involved, for us big kids!
8B22A705-39B2-4BC0-96F1-19F8CC658BB0.jpeg
The Raptor came with the trailor and the coupe. The Mustang was a separate set.

Reactions: 1 user
I had those same sets. Then the kids found them. The only one intact is the Mustang and I think batman is driving it now.

The Ford guy that came with it is on my desk at work

Reactions: 1 users
Was given this for Christmas...... “built” it while the thermometer in the garage was stuck around 35 a while ago. You’d be surprised how all the reds look the same when you break it into 1000 pieces!
F3DEFB7D-8148-4C29-B9BC-FB3D382B8F3A.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users