Anyone else who cant keep their foot off the Gas?

I drive my 93 celica all week to work and back and then the weekend comes and the stang comes out of the garage and the there is never a soft shift. Its almost like an addiction, theres no feeling like having some power under your foot.

• Sponsors (?)

i rarley ever open mine up on the street. besides the attention ( my exhaust ), too many motorcycle cops around here. i swear, its like fishing. the have there favorite holes the like to hide in and will let you go if you are not that far over the speed limit, but once the see that big fish they go for it. not only that, the never ride alone. i have even seen 10 motorcycles parked in the bushes, one guy radaring and the rest giving out tickect. i keep it at the track. well i guess sometimes when i go on the on ramps i give it a nice blast :D

if i drive responsibly (slow) i usually average around 200-220 miles per tank, lugging it around in 5th. sometimes tho i just cant resist driving it like its meant to be driven...then i wonder why im at the gas station again after 110 miles lol

I normally control myself. Especially since this is by far the slowest of the 3 sports cars I have owned.

But my younger brother and his friends (18 year olds) have all got the car bug...they have me wanting to start racing again. I already put one of his friends in a civic hatch in his place.