Anyone ever had to file a claim for a Post Office Money order?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
I sent a money order to H.O. Fibertrends a little over a month ago, and they have still not received it. Well I waited the 30 day minimum and went to the P.O. to file a claim. They get all the info, and have it back to you in 30 days. If it was cashed they send you a photo copy of the front and back, and if it wasnt then they send you your money.

Im hoping it was just lost. Because I really dont feel like tracking down some ******* for my $500. But if someone did cash it all I would have to do is get my dad (Assistant DA) to run their DL number, and I would have all their info, then have him call the local PD and have them pick him up. Which would be gratifying in itself, but more trouble than I want.

So do you think it got lost or someone cashed it? I know the post office looses **** all the time. Im hoping this is one of those times.

• Sponsors (?)

with the USPS system, who the hell knows... they are so horrible sometimes in losing ****... and not to mention sometimes are very slow... im sure its probably lost... on a side note, how much was the hood? when im usually paying by a MO in an excess amount, i figure why not just spend the extra $15 or so and have it overnite delivered...

just my .02

It was $525 shipped.

And I was going to get delivery confirmation, but I was mailing a bunch of other **** and didnt have enough cash on me and my wallet was at home.

I went thru that process this Winter on Ebay stuff....Took like 60 days total, then i got a letter showing the dude cashed it..... and he was giving me chit on not paying up...:nono:

If it doesnt show up in 60 days at the main HQ's then they pay up..