anyone go to the englishtown swap meet?

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
i had a spot down there with my dad and brother, and i sold some stuff. so that means, some modifications for the stang hah.

bought a strut tower brace, shorty billet antenna, bought cervinis quarter window scoops, the C scoops right behind the door. getting em painted hopefully this week. and i still have about 700 bucks from sales, so i'm ordering lcas tomorrow after the money goes into the account, the 12 inch stripes from BSM, and getting them installed along with the back window tinted. then mirror covers, then i should be good for this year. as i save up for a set of rims.

anyone pick up any good deals?

• Sponsors (?)

I ended up going today (sunday), i picked up a set of the c scoops and a few little odds and end. It wasn't as packed as usual and there was a lot of open space. I've never seen it that empty before.

nice, yeah, i didn't go today, because i had work, along with friday. I headed down yesterday, and it wasn't as crowded as usual.

I guess because of the crappy weather.

my dad and brother ended up leaving today around 3, just because the place was so empty, and not many people looking at our stuff.

i really only walked the pit side i think it was, so i probably missed alot.