Anyone Got A Hellion Turbo Kit On There Fox?

• Sponsors (?)

Ive seen this kit on a 92LX,bullet proof bottom end,GT-40 intake,e-cam,and GT-40 heads,,,700+HP and Torque!! All of this and it bolts in with you being able to keep the stock AC:nice: Im waiting 2 years till I start making some real money,then Im getting one!!:nice: Bassani is affiliated with them so you know its gotta be a class A operation!!

willys1 said:
Ive seen this kit on a 92LX,bullet proof bottom end,GT-40 intake,e-cam,and GT-40 heads,,,700+HP and Torque!! All of this and it bolts in with you being able to keep the stock AC:nice: Im waiting 2 years till I start making some real money,then Im getting one!!:nice: Bassani is affiliated with them so you know its gotta be a class A operation!!

Im in the same boat as you. Ill be getting one to. Gotta rake in the $ first.

i would build a dart S/B combo and stay n/a. B/c once you get a turbo you just want to go more and more, then stuff breaks and your fixing instead of driving..

just my $.02215645 Pents

i dont have the total specs or brand on the combo but it was a purchased not a junkyard kit back in the day(about 1990) for a street car... single turbo(high boost #s), stock longblock, good tuning and boost retard. that car went 11.40 on slicks spinning. i drove the car many times and it was unbelievable. the sound of the turbo spooling up, pulling like mad, and the purge of the bov was amazing. this was way before turbos were on the 5.0. everybody was supercharging or nitrous. that car was driven hard and never had a problem(other then traction probs and a broken rear diff from me)

IM pretty sure they come with at T60 but you can upgrade and get a T72 or a T80 but if u do the kit doesnt come with injectors and something else... I forget though..