anyone got these pypes pipes?

nizzo

Dec 23, 2008
thinking about buying pypes mid pipes, they are like 189 dollars free shipping

the bbk extractors are 20 dollars more and i have to pay shipping, anyone have these pypes pipes and can tell me how easy install is and compared performance to the bbks???

anyone with any help would be appreciated, i dont mind losing a few horses but i do not want a difficult instalation or problems later down the road or some poor sounding exhaust of course

• Sponsors (?)

I have the bbk and from what i understand the pypes midpipe is a better design and actually its probably a better piece. I've heared of a lot of people that are very happy with thiers. I was actually looking into them for when i change my exhaust. Thats a good price too. Midpipe installation is really easy too, just unbolt the old one and bolt in the new one. It helps if you got a buddy to help or you could use a jack to help manuver the new one when lining it up:nice:

I recently switched from a prochamber to a Pypes x-pipe. The fitment is excellent. It now comes in a 3 piece design. Easy to install.

I had to re-adjust how my catback was routed over the rear axle, but that would likely be the case between any two midpipes.

To the OP, also take a look at UPR's xpipe and VRS' xpipe. IIRC they are all 3 closely priced.