ANYONE GOT WHEELS 4 SALE????

xc_myers_06

Aug 6, 2004
Nebraska
Hey Does anyone have any 17" or 18" Bullitt or FR500 (BLACK IN COLOR) and with the rear wheels with width (9-10") and front can be (8" width) Give me your best offer. I don't need tires unless i get a good deal for a decent set. Tell me what you got.

• Sponsors (?)

i just realized that i can also look at the classifieds in other regions too. I never did cause i always was like "I cant look there because i dont live there." Always forgot you can actually ship parts

Sorry, im retarded:bang:

Killercanary said:
Riley, this should be posted in the regional or national classified as a "Want to buy" (WTB) thread. Please post it there, you will have better luck finding what you need.

which reminds me
are you still getting that stalker bumper paul?
and if so, are you just going to get it straight from cervini's?

Caldwell- as of right now I can't afford to do any body mods. Just getting the car back on the road and running is going to drain all my funds. Next year I hope to swap it out.

I think I have to get it from cervinis as no one makes a knock off of it. If they did I'd buy it! I never see any used.

Killercanary said:
Caldwell- as of right now I can't afford to do any body mods. Just getting the car back on the road and running is going to drain all my funds. Next year I hope to swap it out.

I think I have to get it from cervinis as no one makes a knock off of it. If they did I'd buy it! I never see any used.

That's crazy. I forgot you blew the engine :bang:
you know you could probably part out your kit on there now to help fund whatever you have to do for the stang?

I'm the same way... I was really irritated not finding a knock off stalker bumper, and i've never seen one used.
Were you deciding on changing up the whole kit? or just the front bumper?

I planned to replace the entire kit. I thought about selling mine this year but I still wouldn't have enough to buy a new kit and have it painted... this engine is going to cost me a good bit of dough.

I need a body kit that doesn't hang below the stock body lines. My kit sits about 3" below the pinch welds on the sides of the car, and the front sticks out about 4" farther than the stock bumper and it sits about 3" lower than it too. I want to lower the car but I can't do it with this body kit. If I swap it out for something else that is no lower than the stock body then I can lower it and still have the clearance I have now only without the 4X4 wheel well gap. My driveway is horrible and its the reason I must change the kit. Also, the xenon front bumper cover doesn't let as much air in past the radiator as the stock bumper cover and as such I had some heating issues in the past. They were/are fixed but with the new engine I'll be making more power and I'm sure the heat gremlins will come back to haunt me again.

Killercanary said:
I planned to replace the entire kit. I thought about selling mine this year but I still wouldn't have enough to buy a new kit and have it painted... this engine is going to cost me a good bit of dough.

I need a body kit that doesn't hang below the stock body lines. My kit sits about 3" below the pinch welds on the sides of the car, and the front sticks out about 4" farther than the stock bumper and it sits about 3" lower than it too. I want to lower the car but I can't do it with this body kit. If I swap it out for something else that is no lower than the stock body then I can lower it and still have the clearance I have now only without the 4X4 wheel well gap. My driveway is horrible and its the reason I must change the kit. Also, the xenon front bumper cover doesn't let as much air in past the radiator as the stock bumper cover and as such I had some heating issues in the past. They were/are fixed but with the new engine I'll be making more power and I'm sure the heat gremlins will come back to haunt me again.

Hm, they never tell you that (about the heating issues) while buying the kit eh? That's interesting to know. i wonder which other kits would produce the same problem. I knew the kit was big, but 4 inches OUT is huge, like really huge. I guess you're the right guy to ask... when you bought your kit, did you get someone to mount and paint the kit for you? or did you do a lot of that yourself? I was just curious on prices of paint and mounting of kits to a car.
I'm not entirely sure the diametre difference with saleen's kit are. And I do know that cervini's side skirts are relatively the same thing, but I've never been a huge fan of their back rear bumpers.