Anyone have problems with World Windsor Jr. heads???

mjh304

Founding Member
Nov 30, 2000
Clearwater, Florida
To make a long story short, I've been burning oil for a while now! A lot of oil....a quart every 200 miles or so!!! Yea! Rebuilt the motor to a 306, new World Windsor Jr. heads, etc., all new stuff. Still burned oil! So I just had a pro engine builder build it (Andy Jensen here in PA) thinking that maybe I was doing something wrong. He made it into a 347 stroker this time, I got it back, and it STILL burns a ton of oil!!! What the #$%@!!!!!! I am totally clueless! We thought of EVERYTHING! The PCV system is vented to the atmosphere to eliminate it, I even had the vavle seals replaced several times now! Brand new piston rings....again! When I go into the motor, I have a puddle of oil sitting on my intake valves! I'm left to think that maybe my heads have something wrong with them that no matter what seals and guides you put in them for the valves, they just won't be any good. Anyone have any problems with their World heads? And any other ideas on this pain in the ass car??? I will seriously send someone a couple hundred dollars if they can figure this thing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)