Interior and Upholstery Anyone have these mp gauges?

Hi, I’m looking for someone who knows about these MP gauges. These were already in the car when I purchased it. I’m having an issue with the temp gauge. The sending unit was not changed when they were installed. I have replaced the sending unit but the reading is still off. The gauge has been tested and works correctly. I am trying to find out if there is a specific sending unit that is required for the gauge. I have contacted the company several times but have not been able to speak with anyone. Any help is appreciated thank you

Attachments

• CBC4BAB4-34B6-458C-9D8D-6F658CC77C97.png
    CBC4BAB4-34B6-458C-9D8D-6F658CC77C97.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Sponsors (?)

I am not familiar with those gauges, but in general each of these gauge manufactures use some off-the-shelf sender with a certain ohm range that works with their gauges...but they are not all the same and the only way to find a match aside from buying from the company is to test resistance by dropping the sender in a pot of boiling water and a pot of freezing water and map it out using those two numbers....but doing that requires having the MP sensor to start with...so you are back to square one