anyone know if the stock 07gt wheels or tires fit on a 94gt?

xtweakerx

Feb 26, 2007
Jupiter,FL
im getting new rims and tires and id just give my stock wheels and/or tires to my dad for his 1994 mustang gt, not sure if they will have fitment issues?

I just have the stock 17inch wheels with the stock pirelli's, will it work on a 94?

• Sponsors (?)

? The bolt pattern is the same just the back spacing is different. They tuck in a hair more. There are three 96-96 V-6 cars in my area running 05+ V-6 wheels and they look pretty good IMHO. Should have no rubbing issues at all. The only time I could see an issue is if you got a 10.5"+ rear wheel. Then it may sit in too far and rub the inner fender.

One of the Mustang mags figured out that if you have a Fox Mustang and do the 5-lug conversion using the SN-95 axle that the S197 wheels are the best choice cause the axles are wider and that makes the wheels backspacing perfect. :nice:

i had 06 pony package wheels on my 94 for almost a year. only took em off because i got chrome bullitts. no problems at all with rubbing, and it looked good.

as stated they will just sit in a hair further, but it looks no worse then the stockers on how inset the wheel is.

I had the fanblades on my 95 for a short while, the car never left the jackstands but I can't seem to find the pics I took.. The fronts were fine but the rears were tucked in the fenderwell a bit more than the stock waffle wheels. Keep in mind stock tire for a sn95 is 25.6" tall while s197 is 27.1 I believe. I've seen a couple new edge cars running aroudn with s197 wheels...worst case scenario would be to get some spacers.

I... wanna... See some pics!!! That sounds like such a cool idea!!! :D

Off topic in a way, but this is friggin' cool!
Fox body s197 front end conversion!.jpg
:eek: