Engine Anyone know this intake

Vyper202

Jul 8, 2019
Virginia
No idea what it is.... on a 95 GT...
8FD35B91-14E7-4D1F-A296-149A94474A7A.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sponsors (?)

Nah, it's a piece of junk :rolleyes: You can send him back home, like I said, we miss him dearly, I'll pm you my address. I'll pay for shipping of course, after all, he is an escapee, there may even be a warrant out for him, he is kinda shady you know. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Don't let these two clowns lie to you. Fred's a totally tubular dude, and you should keep him around.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s on a 95 I’m looking at buying soon... just haven’t seen that intake before... making sure it’s not some homemade shade tree stuff
It's very much not, it's a "tubular" GT40 intake. Google that and you'll find a lot more like Fred here.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Is he just flipping it?
I see a bolt missing and an odd blue plug wire.
Take a look at the title, some will tell when it was issued last, if he has only had it a few months look closer at the car he may be flipping a problem child.
Don't let on that Fred is valuable, ahhh, I mean a fugitive.

Guy in his 60s has it... took it in trade for a zero turn he had... owned it a few months and was driving it... needs 2 tires, window regulators, and a hood latch cable. That's all he knows about it. Showing 170K on odometer, he doesnt know any engine mod history, says it has a quiet exhaust on it and the heat and AC works... interior is clean, no rips or dash cracks...

I do not know why the intake is painted that way. They were silver/gray new. It looks more like header pipes this way. But this is what they based the Cobra and Explorer castings on this set of snake pipes.