anyone know what fuse to pull for the radio or how to disconnect the battery?

sealionbeast

Apr 1, 2005
Guys,

I need help bad. My radio froze. It will not shut off even when I shut off the car. I am afraid it will drain the battery. I have the shaker 1000. I pulled the radio fuse in the passenger's side panel and it did nothing. The owners manual said this fuse is for radio start. Maybe it is the wrong one. I know their are more fuses under the hood, but I hope if I disconnect the battery it will reset everything. I tried to disconnect it though and I couldnt get the bolts to budge. I have ****ty tools but they wouldnt move. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

sealionbeast said:
Guys,

I need help bad. My radio froze. It will not shut off even when I shut off the car. I am afraid it will drain the battery. I have the shaker 1000. I pulled the radio fuse in the passenger's side panel and it did nothing. The owners manual said this fuse is for radio start. Maybe it is the wrong one. I know their are more fuses under the hood, but I hope if I disconnect the battery it will reset everything. I tried to disconnect it though and I couldnt get the bolts to budge. I have ****ty tools but they wouldnt move. Any suggestions

Thanks
you need to take off both nuts on each cable to remove the cable. there are 2 nuts each cable for a total of 4 (got it)? a gently tap will help too