Anyone know where I can find a catted prochamber for a '10 GT?

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
Assonet, MA
Hey guys. My last two Mustangs, an 87 5.0 and an 04 4.6 both had off road prochambers on them, and I loved that mid pipe. This time around, I want to stay on the legal side of things in my DD, so I'd like to find a catted prochamber for my '10GT with stock headers. I am currently running the stock setup with welded magnaflows, and it sounds pretty good, but I'm thinking a catted PC will put it right where I want it. If anyone has a line, let me know, because all I can find are offroad versions. Thanks dudes!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, my last one (04) had an O/R prochamber to magnapacks with side exits. Sounded like a race car which I loved, but the pokey didn't, and I must say it is nice to drive without the constant paranoia of my exhaust being a cop magnet.

Your only choice may be to have hi-flow cats welded into your prochamber. That's what I did when I had my prochamber. Parts and labor was about $320. $225 for pair of magnaflow cats and $95 to have them welded in. It did improve the sound over the o/r prochamber. Gave it a deeper tone.