Roush Anyone know where I can get 99-04 Saleen Pedals

justin

Founding Member
Oct 7, 1998
Westville,IL
When I bought my new 04 Saleen back in November the pedals and a few other things were stolen off the car. The dealership has been draggin their heels getting me all the parts I'm supposed to get. Well I got everything but the pedals. I talked to Saleen today and they told me that the 99-04 pedals were no longer available and they just have the 94-98 style. I call Mark at Performance Autosport and he didn't have anymore either. Anyone have any or know where to get them from?

• Sponsors (?)

Your best bet is to keep an eye out for them on E-bay! Or try the guy in San Diego, California! RCPerformance is his E-Bay name! But watch out because Saleen also made sets of these that were made out of plastic that weren't in the cars, but sold over the counter as performance parts! Make sure you get the metal ones! They not only look better but they'll last longer and those were the ones that Originally came in your car!:D

ExtremeSaleen said:
Was that an insult Marcus? I chose to drive my car rather than make big payments and have it collect dust. Unfortunately, most of that driving is sitting in traffic on the freeway. :bang: At least the pedal went before the clutch. :rlaugh:

No way was it an insult. Our cars were built to be driven. I just work so much I never got to accumulate many miles on that white S351.

Try Super Autobacs. I don’t see the pedals on their web site but I was amazed to see Saleen parts advertised in their printed flyer in the Sunday newspaper last week.

A couple years ago, I ordered an extra set of used pedals and thought I had been taken when I received cheap-a$$ plastic junk.

I found the pedals at Chicane. Man they are pretty high! I think they were like $240 for the metal ones. I talked to Joe for quite a while. I ended up ordering his blower pulley too! I can't wait to get that. He said that he has a few more sets of pedal left if anyone else wants to order some.

$240? Ouch. And just to cover one pedal. Ugh. :mad:

And Marcus, I was just :stick: at you. I've made comments about you never driving your car so I would have deserved it anyway. I drive my car way too much I know but I'm addicted and can't stop. I NEED HELP! Hi, I’m Mike and I’m a Saleen addict. I go the long way to just about everywhere just to get to drive more. My car's value is probably going down faster than a chocolate shake in the hands of a fat chick but the ride has been worth every depreciated penny. :)

justin said:
I found the pedals at Chicane. Man they are pretty high! I think they were like $240 for the metal ones. I talked to Joe for quite a while. I ended up ordering his blower pulley too! I can't wait to get that. He said that he has a few more sets of pedal left if anyone else wants to order some.

I knew Joe had them in stock. I should have warned you about the price. Next time just let me know and I would go pick them up with the pulley and save you some dough. I'm glad you got the metal ones.:D

marcus95 said:
I knew Joe had them in stock. I should have warned you about the price. Next time just let me know and I would go pick them up with the pulley and save you some dough..:D

Marcus, What can you get Joe's pulley upgrade for the Series I Saleen Blower for???? Do you know if a smaller belt is required too???:scratch: I might have to take you up on that offer as Joe doesn't know me for Jack!:rolleyes: