Anyone Know where I can get subframes welded in atlanta

snakebite

Founding Member
Dec 18, 1999
Hampton Ga
I need to find a shop in Metro Atlanta that will weld on sub frame connectors on a drive on lift. I live on the south side of Atlanta but really any where within a hour driving is ok. Anyone know about what most shops charge for this? Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

Not in your kneck of the woods so much, but I'm in Snellville and have several places nearby that will do it without question.

Andy's Muffler (they have done excellent work for me and a guy who's good with custom Mustang exhaust)

Gunter Performance (Lawrenceville): Wayne Gunter's shop will put anything on your car without question and will warranty his work. He specializes in Mustangs of any year and I believe he was the head mechanic for Dugan Racing for years. Has his own shop now (Dugans closed for about 9 months a while back). Quality work and no hassle getting anything done.

If you're looking at subs like Maximum Motorsports full length ones, I'd have Gunter do it for me. There's got to be a shop like that in your area. Definitely post in the Southeast section, as that is how I found Gunter.

I had Meineke do mine for 50 bucks. Manager there said they do it all the time. Bring cash because they did mine under the table. The hardest part of the job for a muffler shop is getting the car in the air.

Adam