Anyone know where i can send a sway bar for powdercoating??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Anyone know of any good places that do powdercoating?

I just sandblasted my rear bar and want to powdercoat it. Trying to find a local place, but any place i can ship it to to get done?

• Sponsors (?)

I had my gt40 tubular intake done here. Came out great. Only took them a week.
Johnsons Powder Coating
4jqt20.jpg

Attachments

• 4jqt20.jpg
    4jqt20.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 75
I'll PM ya on the club boards later tonight mang :nice: Give me a complete list, intake style and whether or not you want upper & lower, etc.

Powdercoating & polishing, whatever ya need! Just let me know and we can go over options and such :D

I have most stock 5.0 brackets/components 'in stock' as powdercoated (I only keep chrome color in advance, but can do others per request) and polished.

Does the bar need to be bare metal before i can have it PC'ed??

I've sandblasted it down and have the ends down to bare metal and clean. However the center of the bar is still painted. It's difficult to get off. Does it need to be bare?

I think i will wrap the bar in rags soaked with brake fluid for a few days and see if that removes the paint...then sandblast it again.

I also think I am going to PC it Ford Blue instead of red.

Does the bar need to be bare metal before i can have it PC'ed??

I've sandblasted it down and have the ends down to bare metal and clean. However the center of the bar is still painted. It's difficult to get off. Does it need to be bare?

I think i will wrap the bar in rags soaked with brake fluid for a few days and see if that removes the paint...then sandblast it again.

I also think I am going to PC it Ford Blue instead of red.

I can take care of that for you, fwiw.