Anyone know where to get a cam dowel pin??

FordRacing302

5 Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
Cleveland, TN
I installed my TFS1 cam the other day and noticed they didnt send a dowel pin with it...I would use one out of the stock cam, but I don't have one lol...Ive been all around town looking for this thing and can't find one anywhere. Anybody know where to get one???

• Sponsors (?)

Who did you get the cam from? Summit? I'd call them. My Comp came with two (different lengths), but I almost lost them because they were in a separate bag that fell out of the box when I was opening it. Look around on the floor, under your workbench and stuff!

I wouldn't force it. If it ends up being too long or too short, and he's hammered it in there, he's hosed in trying to get it out.

Like I said, who did you get the cam from? Talk to them.

+1, my Lunati cam came with two size pins. i should have one in the stock cam if you want it, just let me know and i will look

Well after calling Summit, they told me to call Trick Flow and then they told me to call Summit. So I called back Summit and they said they were going to call Trick Flow themselves, get both of my dowels, and send them to me....Now that's a relief