anyone likeing these new version projector/halo lights

2003gt

Apr 27, 2003
Brandon, MS
i'm not a ricer, my car is hardcore, and I race it at the track weekly.....

i kinda like the way these look.....

0507MustangPHLT.jpg

instead of the first version that came out that was already discussed on this board.......

i don't think they look to bad......anyone have pics if you have them ??

bad ones below are hideous....

View attachment 469444

Attachments

• 0507MustangPHLT.jpg
    0507MustangPHLT.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah I'd have to see them installed before passing final judgement but they look nifty. They kind of take away form the tough retro look a bit but I like the projector look as I have that on my Mazda 3. Wait maybe I just answered the question.

I'd have to see it on the car, but these might be a bit too rice.

it would certainly depend on the car they go on. if it fits the theme of the car, like tons of chrome with a light color, it would be ok. black cars would definately need the black lights instead of the chrome version.

I'd have to see them on a car, but my initial impression is that they may not be bad.

What someone needs to do is make a replacement grille for the GT that uses smaller projector lamps in place of those huge stock fog lamps.

Yeah that's what I am a bit picky about. I am planning on getting the Roush body kit (or most of it anyways) and replacing the grill with one from Cervini's with no fog lamps. That way I'm not giving up the fogs and getting a slick look.