Anyone remember a member...

• Sponsors (?)

Not Joe's, sirsureshot's 91 Fox body is the most popular car on the internet according to Teal. So Im just agree'ing with him!:shrug:

I simply replied to this thread to share a little story about the car. Mike himself, and others have stated that the car is very notorious and recognized on the internet. I've passed through many threads about the car on here and Corral. I'm not trying to start a war about how popular the car is. I KNOW it's popularity. It's your choice to believe what you'd like about it. That is all.

Lol you guys only saw pictures, I havnt hung out with mike in a while. But I remember going down the highway in that thing freezing my ass off because no heat and there was a hole in the floor. None of the blinkers worked etc. etc., thats why he was so quick to sell it. The saleen is fun, but the fox was more fun.

Lol you guys only saw pictures, I havnt hung out with mike in a while. But I remember going down the highway in that thing freezing my ass off because no heat and there was a hole in the floor. None of the blinkers worked etc. etc., thats why he was so quick to sell it. The saleen is fun, but the fox was more fun. Mikes a little bit of a d-bag btw.

I rest my case! :D

To clear a few things up, the green car was a mess, very poor foundation. However, it was a blast to drive. Made 554rwhp with the stock block 331 combo, 550 rwhp on the 7 cylinders with the built 331 twin turbo, finally on all 8 cylinders, made 681rwhp on pump gas, 12 psi, never had a chance to run it on all 8. There was nothing wrong with the turbo kit....??...only a bad injector. The entire drivetrain would be great in a full interior coupe.

To clear a few things up, the green car was a mess, very poor foundation. However, it was a blast to drive. Made 554rwhp with the stock block 331 combo, 550 rwhp on the 7 cylinders with the built 331 twin turbo, finally on all 8 cylinders, made 681rwhp on pump gas, 12 psi, never had a chance to run it on all 8. There was nothing wrong with the turbo kit....??...only a bad injector. The entire drivetrain would be great in a full interior coupe.

Whats up Miky! (Willys1)