Anyone remember a member...

• Sponsors (?)

I honestly liked his car and i told him several times....he just had too many ricer friends pushing him to do stupid crap with it...like the giant wings and enormous hood, and then he wrecked it or something and had the front painted silver. It would've looked sweet in all silver.

not true, it got sold again and is somewhere else in PA

Yes, it's now in PA and I know that for a fact. Oneday last week, I was taking my nightly evening walk and out of nowhere I hear a foxbody coming up behind me. Likely in high gear, it sounded very mellow so I thought "another fox with some exhaust coming." I slightly turned around just to see this green fox passing me by. I knew right away what car it was. I was like :eek: :eek:.

Simply amazing to see it not in pictures but in person. The current owner is very close to me, I'm still trying to find out exactly where he's located.

Yes, indeed......on the internet. You joined in October, you missed about 3/4 of the eveyday posted threads about that car. Still, threads like this are popping up here and there wanting to know what's going on with the car. It's a fact, this car is the most easily recognized and mentionable car on the internet and on the East coast.

Yes, indeed......on the internet. You joined in October, you missed about 3/4 of the eveyday posted threads about that car. Still, threads like this are popping up here and there wanting to know what's going on with the car. It's a fact, this car is the most easily recognized and mentionable car on the internet and on the East coast.

I joined in 2003. He lives 45 minutes away from me. I think your a newcomer/youngster who is putting him up on a pedastill. Thats ok but Ive never seen or heard of his car other then on Stangnet. And its not even the most popular car on this web site!

I thought that car was badass! But like others have stated there were parts of it that were cheezy too. The hoods he had on their were a bit much at times, parts of the interior were kinda lame etc. The car was in mm&ff and ran a 12.5 toyota supra 1/4 mile time. The car was running on 7 cylinders. The turbo system apparently was never working right. Nice car, definitely one of the most famous on the east coast and in NJ.

Personally though, Id rather have Mansonozz's car. Its a lot nicer and I hate verts. So thats saying a lot right there. The engine bay of that car makes me drool profusely. I actually even liked that kid who was a punk that you guys ran off the boards car. The one with the silver front and the black rear. Except for a few things, the owner being one of them, it was pretty sweet.

Everyone knows Ryan's Mustang (When he had it), was the most recognized and mentionable car on the internet and perhaps even the world. :shrug:
Hahaha, and that was all from Ryan himself! He should write a book on how to get a really plain slow old undesirable v6 fox the subject of 10 page threads on a tailight ques. lol

LOL,, on the internet? What planet are you from again?:D

earth?

+1

I would agree, he's not a TOOL, and that stang is probably without a doubt one of the most reconized fox's on this site and in the mustang underground community. His car is beautiful and all the years he was here and watching him build the car, it is soooooo sweet.... 600hp on 7 cylinders is sick. with it running on all 8 and how nice and clean his turbo setup was he would easily be in the 800 hp range..