Anyone remember this Saleen?

LiquidGT

Oct 8, 2007
Near STL hell
I remember seeing Tim Allen with a red one on Jay Leno like 10-12 yrs ago and I was never able to find it until now. On accident of course.

Attachments

• pg38-3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 150
Headlights, hoodline, and wheel covers =

Everything else =

That 4.9-second 0-60 time is pretty pathetic, though. Either those folks can't drive, or that thing seriously needs some traction help ... which is kinda silly, if they put that much work into increasing the power but doing nothing about putting it to the ground effectively.

576-bhp; The stock block and crankshaft are plenty strong
The 5.0 Dark Ages were great.

Speedlines are capped with body-color, aero-style wheel covers.

"Those were my idea," says Tim. They're so simple they make the car look totally different," says Allen.

Whats with the hubcaps? And Different dosent necessarly mean better. The front was an acceptable idea, but Saleen should have drawn the line with the wheel covers.

Hey Steve, I wanna put these Mercury Tracer hubcaps over your Speedline Rims!
View attachment 331869

Remember guys, were talking early 90's here. Things were a lot different in the Mustang and car world. That power was not heard of on street Mustangs, and peoples styles were a lot different. I remember when everyone first saw the SN-95. Most ran and hid, yet the car when lookin back is nothing amazing looking or out of the ordinary.

+1 on that statement. I remember when the magazines went nuts when the ford claimed the 225hp for the mustang, it was like the sea's parted .