Anyone running summit uca's and lca's?

Exactly what it says....i have a set sitting in the garage as well as a set of bushingings for the uppers where they go to the axle but i cant decide if i want to go to adjustables so can set my pinion angle...has anyone had great results with the non-adjustable summit racing ones?? thanks

jim

• Sponsors (?)

I have them on my 94 cobra (previous owner put them on) they seem to work pretty well

I have D&D uppers and lowers on my 88 lx that I put on with the spherical bearing in the housing and I like them.

But if I was going to do it again, I think for lowers I would get the ones that are adjustable ride height, and the uppers I would do something to fix the instant center, prob box the stock ones replace the bushings and lower the mounting point on the body of the car to get everthing in line.

IMO there is far more potential for making your car hook and handle better with Instant center changes than with pinion angle changes.

exactly, the mount that the upper control arm connects to the body of the car. I would extend the mount downward and heavily reninforce it and give it a few diffrent moutning points so I could "tune" it like a aftermarket 4 link car.

keep in mind I haven't doen this, but If I was going to do it again, this is what I would do. ( I think I still might do it this winter if I get the time)

you would have to pull the axle out of the car

I have never used these, but this might do the trick as well.

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...atalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=14137

those things that relocate the upper arm 1/2'' higher sound like theyd work pretty well also...i think a set of lower adjustables would benefit me as well...but i have the brand new pair (the summit ones) from a while back so i think i may try those first...but all your information has been very helpful...i didnt know that the instant center thing even existed...im gonig to look into seeing if theres any companies make the adjustablepiece that you would bolt or weld to the upper (body side)so that you can change the angle of the arm, b/c that would help alot too...thanks