Anyone Selling 5.0 Spindles?

• Sponsors (?)

hey dude.. i have a set.. i was doin a swap myself but picked up a trooper notch i found instead... only problem is im in new york... i have the spindles conected to struts... not sure what somethin like that will cost to ship..

I've got what you need down here in North Carolina. I just did the 5 lug conversion with sn95 spindles and have no use for the '93s. I've got calipers, rotors, pads, lines, etc. All are in excellent condition. Make me an offer. If we make a deal, I'll check out shipping charges and let you know what they'll be. Obviously, if it's only the spindles you want, it will be much cheaper to ship them without the rotors, calipers, etc. Again, make me an offer and they're yours.

I will buy from anyone that will do it for $50 bucks shipped? I know shipping will be $15-20 ups ground. I have an offer already for that but the guy doesn't know if he still has them. I really need them by next weekend so i can get the car rolling into another garage.
Thanks
John

Well i don't know how to contact any of you, but i am definately interested. I am willing to pay $50.00 plus shipping. My previous deal on spindles fell through and i need them ASAP. I can paypal the money over or do money order. I am looking for the spindles only. No rotors, struts, etc. I am guessing about $20.00 to ship. Please contact me: [email protected] and let me know who would be interested in selling.
Thanks a lot
John